Analytics Manager – JHB
The Analytics Manager is a key role in delivering value in a Data-led business. The Strategic direction of Publicis Commerce embraces a shift toward decision supported data. The Analytics Manager will form the cornerstone in coordinating the activity of a team of Data Analysts and develop analytical methodologies. Additionally, the Analytics Manager will identify and relate to the core systems team areas of data and information opportunities.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Degree in Statistics
• Revelant degree in Marketing Sciences (preferable)
• 8-10 Years’ experience working within an analytical environment
• Mid management experience
• Previous experience in data rich environment
• Proven track record for data accuracy and quality
• Stakeholder management
• Worked with or currently in a technology centric environment
Interested in applying for this vacancy?
Send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com, with the title of the vacancy in the subject of the email.