Warehouse Manager – JHB
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the smooth operations of the warehouse at Head Office as well as ensure national warehouses are aligned and up to date on the warehousing system for Publicis Commerce. Part of the deliverables of the Warehouse Manager will be to participate in developing a Business model that will transform it into a profit centre for the Business.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Business Administration or Management
• IT/System skill and understanding
• Warehouse Database Management
• Commercial Drivers License
• At least 5 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
• At least 3 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager
THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Forklift Operation Certification
• Space planning
• Budget management
• Ability to work late shifts as well as weekends
• Ability to manage inventory
• Ability to analyse data and provide insights from data
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Interested in applying for this vacancy?
Send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of the vacancy in the subject of the email.